Helping borrowers and partnering with realtors & brokers to obtain swift loans without hassle and time lost
Not your typical Joe Schmoe team
Service-levels to grow your business:
- Call us at 954.526.5938 for quick free consultation
- Pre-approval coordinator to take 10 minute application
- Then, gathers docs and prepares for underwriting
- Underwriting coordinator will review your application against every possible loan program
- 7 days a week between 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
- 15 minute client response time
- 4 hours underwriting approval
- Over 131 step-checklist before pre-approving someone.
Need a face-to-face mortgage planning consultation? Schedule one today
What our clients are saying about us
Don’t take it from us. Read for yourself what our partners are saying!
“Very helpful and responsive to all of my questions. Excellent customer service. He delivered everything as promised. No surprises at closing. I cannot say enough great things about Christian and his team! Thank you so much.”
– Rhonda L
“Christian is and has been an amazing person to work with. He’s makes it easy to see that he’s on your side, and I believe that he truly tries to work in my best interest”.
– Mark G
“Everything! Christian, Stan and team made this process absolutely fantastic and easy for us, especially as first time home buyers. We had a great experience with them and highly recommend them to everyone!!”
– Sherry E
“Christian was very professional and responsive in his dealings with us. We were able to obtain all the answers to our numerous questions in a timely manner. We really appreciated working with him”.
– Patrice B
Take advantage of today's low rates, and find out why we are better than banks
We strive to offer you personalized service, quality financing, and guidance – every step of the way.
- No commitment fee.
- Full commitment letter provided, not just a pre-qualification
- Lock in rate for 12 months.
- Closing in as quick as 8 days.
- FHA, VA, Conventional loan options.
- We provide winning offer strategies to compete in a multiple offer, low inventory market.